The Old School
The Old School was renovated in 2018 and houses a café and a library, as well as a community room and a large hall that are available to hire for classes and small functions. It is situated on School Lane and looks out over Stafford Orchard Park.
AVAILABILITY – View the online calendar to check availability of Quorn Parish Council venues via the link below…
See the location of the Old School on Google Maps.
If you have recently hired any of our facilities – we would appreciate your feedback – Please complete this brief questionnaire…Feedback Questionnaire
Main Hall at Old School
- Old School Main Hall Cost Hire: £13.00 per hour
- Hall measures approximately 17.5 x 6.5 meters
- Hall can be split with dividing screen for functions
- Maximum number of persons in the Main Hall – are as follows:
Closely seated /Dancing (no tables) 100
Seated at tables 80
Community Room at the Old School
- Community Room at the Old School Cost Hire: £11.00 per hour
- Room measures approximately 8.3 x 7.4 meters
- Internal access to cafe and toilets
- Maximum Capacity 60 (40 seated)
Library Lounge at the Old School
- Library Lounge at the Old School Cost Hire: £9.00 per hour
- Library Lounge measures approximately 11.5 x 5.8 meters
How Do I Make a Booking?
TO MAKE A BOOKING :
1) Check the on-line calendar for availability via the link below:
2) Complete the relevant booking form (below) and send to the QPC Admin Assistant at email@example.com who will then confirm the booking. Do not make any further arrangements until you have had confirmation from the office.
- General hires: * £30.00
- Evening parties: * £250.00
*Deposit is returnable provided the Hall is left in a satisfactory condition.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE – Please read before booking.
Old School Conditions of Hire: QOS Conditions of Hire May 22
Village Hall Conditions of Hire: QVH Conditions of Hire May 22
See location on Google Maps.
The Old School
Nearest Bus Stops
Heading towards Leicester:
Disraeli Street – Kinchbus 2 – 5 minute walk
Quorn Country Hotel – Arriva 127 – 5 minute walk
Heading towards Loughborough:
Stoop Lane – Kinchbus 2 – 2 minute walk
Weavers Close – Arriva 127 – 5 minute walk
Car Parking – there is a car park on Station Road (with a short walk across the park to The Old School), limited parking on School Lane, and parking to the rear of the Village Hall on Leicester Road (a couple of minutes walk).
Alternative Venue – if you are unable to book the Old School, you might wish to look at Quorn Village Hall as an alternative.