The Old School
The Old School was renovated in 2018 and houses a café and a library, as well as a community room and a large hall that are available to hire for classes and small functions. It is situated on School Lane and looks out over Stafford Orchard Park.
AVAILABILITY – View the online calendar to check availability of Quorn Parish Council venues via the link below…
See the location of the Old School on Google Maps.
If you have recently hired any of our facilities – we would appreciate your feedback – Please complete this brief questionnaire…Feedback Questionnaire
Old School Main Hall
- Quorn residents: £12.00 per hour
- Quorn non-residents: £14.00 per hour
- Commercial organisations: £15.00 per hour
- Hall measures approximately 17.5 x 6.5 meters
- Hall can be split with dividing screen for functions
- Maximum number of persons in the Main Hall – are as follows:
Closely seated /Dancing (no tables) 100
Seated at tables 80
Old School Community Room
- Quorn residents: £10.00 per hour
- Quorn non-residents: £12.00 per hour
- Commercial organisations: £14.00 per hour
- Room measures approximately 8.3 x 7.4 meters
- Internal access to cafe and toilets
- Maximum Capacity 60 (40 seated)
Old School Library Lounge
- Quorn residents: £8.00 per hour
- Quorn non-residents: £10.00 per hour
- Commercial organisations: £12.00 per hour
- Library Lounge measures approximately 11.5 x 5.8 meters
TO MAKE A BOOKING – Check the on-line calendar for availability via the link below.
Complete the relevant booking form (below) and send to the QPC Admin Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org who will then confirm the booking. Do not make any further arrangements until you have had confirmation from the office.
BOOKING FORM – single hire and one-off events
BOOKING FORM – regular hirers
- General hires: * £30.00
- Evening parties: * £250.00
*Deposit is returnable provided the Hall is left in a satisfactory condition.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE – Please read before booking.
See location on Google Maps.
The Old School
Nearest Bus Stops
Heading towards Leicester:
Disraeli Street – Kinchbus 2 – 5 minute walk
Quorn Country Hotel – Arriva 127 – 5 minute walk
Heading towards Loughborough:
Stoop Lane – Kinchbus 2 – 2 minute walk
Weavers Close – Arriva 127 – 5 minute walk
Car Parking – there is a car park on Station Road (with a short walk across the park to The Old School), limited parking on School Lane, and parking to the rear of the Village Hall on Leicester Road (a couple of minutes walk).
Alternative Venue – if you are unable to book the Old School, you might wish to look at Quorn Village Hall as an alternative.